Monday, May 9, 2011

11 Days Out - Story Time!

It's not so much a story but just an explanation about "Brooklyn in Montreal". The term "brooklyn" is bowling lingo, which means you got a strike on the wrong side of the head pin. As a righty, my strike pocket is to the right of the head pin, so if I get a "brooklyn", it's because I hit the pocket to the left of the head pin. I used to do this a lot. Coaches from other cities would know me as the girl who throws brooklyns. Hurray for them now knowing me as Jessica, a threat to win any youth tournament/dark horse of 2010/late bloomer.. (yes I just called myself a dark horse)

I'm hoping I'll get out to West Ed tomorrow to practice with some friends on the shots that will be used down in Montreal. We're planning on the next two days, but depending on how tomorrow goes, I may not go the second day, gotta save my money! Unfortunately I can't bike to West Ed! I'd try but it'd be near impossible with three 14 pound balls in tow!

Man I'm running out of time to get a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment